4D (Time) based model Schedules
4D models are designed to virtually build based on a construction schedule. This allows builders to simulate a number of different construction sequences in the software, not the field.
- Verify all the items are being delivered and placed at the correct time
- Reduce laydown area by simulating placement
- Improve safety. Everybody knows when and where items are moving and arriving
- Visualize your schedule
- Perform different scheduling scenarios on the model
- Integrate sub contractor models and schedules and check for conflicts